The Hook-Up



embrace2

I was taken when I first laid eyes on her from across the floor. She scoped me and then she came over and sat herself right down. Pretty brown skin and a butt so nice and round.
She had legs up to here that ended at her devilish smile. She told me you ain’t never had a woman like me before. So if you ain’t ready tell me and I’ll head right back out the door.
I said I’m ready for you and whatever you think you might have in store. We can do this thing together I’m into hot sex all night long until one of us drop so let’s make that move baby girl unless you're all talk. When she got up off that seat there was rhythm in those legs and her base line carried the beat. I sprung to my feet but it was hard before I could even make it out of the room but you know I kept my cool even though anticipation was controlling my every move. Once inside the elevator we let nature do what it do. My tongue exploring hers and our hands breaking all of the rules. We can’t stop. She was so damn hot and when she and when she bent that thang over I nearly popped.
I kept my cool and I held my own and when we finally got to her home it was on.
She tore the buttons off my shirt and I returned the favor then I picked her up and carried her to the bed like I was her savior. Being the freak that she is she said you can use your imagination and yeah that’s fine all I need is a little motivation.
Couple embrace
Steamy and deep soul kissing with naughty intentions.
We went from the bedroom to the kitchen. From the table to floor she had me wanting  for more.
This woman put on a dance that would put Misty Copeland to shame. She was my fire and desire I’m talking a hot blue  burning flame.
She was still going strong but I needed to time to rebuild that’s when I quenched my thirst in her strawberry fields. .
I got drunk off her juices like  Bill sipping on Sookie. She was tasting so good I good spend my life in her nookie. She stopped me with her fingers locking in my hair then oh so sexy whispered I want to go there. She placed her hand on my chest and pushed me down and baby went to work as all my inhibitions came down. She made me forget any  aches and pains with every blow she took away She even made me forget my name.  Not being able to stand it no longer I gave way to her demands and I was melting like butter in her sensual hands.
We fell back on the bed in a world of ecstasy then with a slight giggle she said:
Happy Anniversary baby..  Twenty-Five years and we still bringing the heat.
Written By: Larry D. Miller


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Appearance

Loves Train

Sweet Life